- Axial exhaust fan
- Stainless steel burner
- Floor grids and basement
- PA560-G10 ceiling filters
- Full automatic switchboard
- 40 tube lighting (rear access)
- 4.0kw direct drive exhaust fan
- 7.5kw direct drive inlet fan
- Single glazed windows on doors
- Direct fired gas heating system
- Fully insulated and painted cabin
- Backward curve centrifugal fans
- Optional – side lights and corner lights
MEETS AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS
LOW RUNNING COSTS
HIGH PERFORMANCE & RELIABILITY
An economical option
The Lowbake Tradesman is a more economical option. It shares the same inlet drive engine as the popular Craftsman, but comes with a lower specification without compromising quality or compliance standards.
The above-ground version consists of a cabin and concrete pit which provides level entry without the need for ramps. The heating and ventilation equipment can be mounted on either side of the cabin or at the rear if required.
Customise to your needs
The Lowbake Tradesman Spraybooth can be installed as an above ground unit and the spraybooth has optional – side lights and corner lights.
Reliable Lowbake technology
Tradesman Spraybooth has one 7.5kw inlet fan and a 4.0kw exhaust fan as well as a reliable direct fired gas heating system. It also has backward curve centrifugal fans; floor grids and basement.
Above Ground Tradesman
|Power Supply||415 volts|
|Air Volume||27,000 m/h|
|Gas Volume||700 mj/h|
|Gas Pressure||2-7 kpa|
|Floor Load||3000 kg|
|Packing||1×20 iso Container|