MAX IR GAS ARCH
- Manufactured and serviced in Australia
- Up to 90% reduction in energy costs
- Up to 75% production increase
- Full Flexibility of robot arms adjustable whilst in operation
- Ability to switch between curing programs whilst in operation
- Single touch operator control panel for all operations
- Fast warm up time
- Excellent quality in finishes
- 30% reduction in application time
- Online monitoring
Single touch operator
The Lowbake MAX IR arch is Australia’s answer to waterborne curing. Suitable for vehicle front, sides & bumper bars, MAX IR will increase work flow and productivity. MAX IR is supported by all major paint company’s. The specially designed catalytic panels create a safe, no flame exothermic broadband heat wave. The heat generated works on the paint molecules, giving an even and faster cure compared to standard baking or electric infrared curing.
MAX IR’s user friendly controls
The MAX IR Arch is LPG & natural gas compatible and can be installed in all Prep bays and spraybooths with AS/NZS 4114 certification. With MAX IR’s user friendly controls, reduced material consumption and fast warm up times you will save up to 90% reduction of energy costs and a further 70% increase in overall production. Look no further than Lowbake’s MAX IR Arch.