Max IR Gas Single Arm 1
- Full flexibility with robot arms that can be adjusted whilst in operation
- Can be used in multiple prep bays
- Manufactured and serviced in Australia
- Up to 90% reduction in energy costs
- Up to 70% production increase
- Ability to switch between curing programs whilst in operation
- Single touch operator control panel for all operations
- Online monitoring
- Fast warm up time
- Excellent quality in finishes
- 30% reduction in application time
Specially Designed Catalytic Panels
The MAX IR Single Arm is an entry level option for the Lowbake IR GAS range. MAX IR will increase work flow and productivity. MAX IR is supported by all major paint companies. The specially designed catalytic panels create a safe, no flame exothermic broadband heatwave. The heat generated works on the paint molecules, giving an even and faster cure compared to standard baking or electric infrared curing.
Entry level option for the IR GAS range
The MAX IR Single Arm is LPG & Natural gas compatible and can be installed in all Prepbays and Spraybooths with AS/NZS 4114 certification. With MAX IR’s user friendly controls, reduced material consumption and fast warm up times you will save up to 90% reduction of energy costs and a further 70% increase in overall production. Looking for an entry level solution for waterborne curing? Look no further than the Lowbake MAX IR Single Arm!