MAX IR +
- Further flexibility of rotating robot arms
- Manufactured and serviced in Australia
- Up to 90% reduction in energy costs
- Up to 70% production increase
- Single touch operator control panel for all operations
- Fast warm up time
- Ability to switch between curing programs whilst in operation
- Excellent quality in finishes
- 30% reduction in application time
- Online monitoring
Max IR with Rotating Arm
MAX IR Infrared gas Arch now comes with rotating arms giving the painter even more flexibility. Being able to cure bumper bars without removing them from the vehicle, rear panels & front panels all cured fast and easy all in one application. The MAX IR Arch will increase work flow and productivity.
The MAX IR is supported by all major paint companies. The specially designed catalytic panels create a safe, no flame exothermic broadband heat wave. The heat generated works on the paint molecules, giving an even and faster cure compared to standard baking or electric infrared curing.
User friendly controls
The MAX IR Arch is LPG natural gas compatible and can be installed in all Prep bays and Spraybooths with AS/NZS 4114 certification. With MAX IR’s user friendly controls, reduced material consumption and fast warm up times you will save up to 90% reduction of energy costs and a further 70% increase in overall production.
Look no further than the Lowbake’s MAX IR Arch.