- Can be relocated as and when required
- Custom sizes to cater for client requirements
- Exhausts through the ventilated bench
- Large viewing windows for workers safety
- Powerful exhaust fan to remove all hazardous material
- Complete compliant installation
- Optional stainless steel benches in various sizes
- Permanent or transportable installation
- Easy to use operator control panel
- 100W LED Panel lights
- Reduce installation times
- Hazardous area dossier
- Electrical technical regulator approved
- Power points
Safe and compliant
Paint mixing rooms are essential to any paint shop to provide a safe, compliant and controlled area to store, mix and decant dangerous and commonly flammable paints. Lowbake paint mixing rooms are customisable to many configurations, tailored to the customers specifications.
The Lowbake portable paint mixing room gives flexibility to the end user of a transportable, low cost installation alternative. Pre-wired and fitout the portable paint mixing room only requires power and exhaust duct work to be fully functional.
To maximise efficiency and productivity, Lowbake paint mixing rooms come with many configurable options including the likes of wall mounted organisers, computer holders, monitor holders, safety glass holders and much more.
Lowbake paint mixing rooms are able to be constructed and engineered around even the most unique available floor spaces.
After something more permanent?
Our premium paint mixing rooms house a wide variety of extras to tailor the user friendliness around our customers. Showcasing a stainless steel ventilated work bench front and center, the Lowbake premium paint mixing room is sure to impress.