- Large direct drive fan
- Rapid Air Drying System
- Stainless steel burner
- 2 x 7.5 kw direct drive motors
- 6 tube T5 lighting (60 tube total)
- Recirculating air on bake cycle
- Viledon PA560-G10 ceiling filters
- Pocket floor polyester exhaust filters
- Direct fired gas heating system
- Fully insulated and painted cabin
- PLC controlled / back-to-base monitoring
- V.S.D on inlet + exhaust motor (energy savings)
- Double glazed windows on each door
- Backward curve centrifugal air fans
- Water base setup
MEETS AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS
LOW RUNNING COSTS
HIGH PERFORMANCE & RELIABILITY
Low baking energy costs
The Lowbake Alpha Spraybooth and baking oven is your best option for optimum painting conditions with low running costs & high performance. The spraybooth can be installed as either an above ground unit or a set down unit.
Customise to your needs
The set down spraybooth version consists of a cabin and concrete pit; this provides level entry without the need for ramps. The heating and ventilation equipment can be mounted on either side of the cabin or at the rear if required.
Cut your bake time
A combination of Lowbake and air drying technology to significantly cut your bake times. The Lowbake Alpha booth has two large direct drive motors, each driven by an electronic variable speed controller for maximum efficiency and total air flow control.
Intelligent curing with RADS
The system includes Lowbake RADS for intelligent curing of waterborne coatings. The spraybooth and RADS System are both controlled via a PLC controlled touchscreen. This allows for back-to-base monitoring, ensuring there are no issues with warranty and compliance standards.
Rapid Air Drying System
|Power Supply||415 volts|
|Air Volume||27,000 m/h|
|Gas Volume||700 mj/h|
|Gas Pressure||2-7 kpa|
|Floor Load||3000 kg|
|Packing||1×120 iso Container|