- Axial exhaust fan
- Direct fired gas burner
- 2 Large 4kw exhaust fans
- 2 Large 7.5kw supply fans
- Full automatic switchboard
- Roof mounted machinery
- Hand Rails, Platform + Ladder
- 72 Tube hinged rear access lighting
- All doors interlocked to cabin air regulator
- Aluminium filter frames with Viledon filter
- 3 personnel exit doors with half glass windows
The Lowbake Semi Down Draught Spraybooth has roof mounted machinery with a fully automatic switchboard. This is further complemented with 3 personnel exit doors with half glass windows.
Customised to your needs
This Semi Down Draught Truck and Bus Spraybooth can be supplied in many sizes to suit your spray painting requirements. The booth has engineered fans and heating systems in accordance with AS/NZS 4114.
Caged access ladders
All Lowbake Semi Down Draught Truck and Bus Booths are OH&S compliant with caged access ladders and handrails. These caged ladders and handrails are in place to provide safe access, if and when maintenance is required.
The Lowbake Semi Down Draught Truck and Bus Spraybooth provides ‘4 tube’ or ‘6 tube’ fluorescent lighting either side of the booth with swinging doors for easy access for maintenance.
|Power Supply||415 volts|
|Technical details supplied on design|